Craig is a barrister-at-law who has gained significant experience in many areas of the law including commercial law, criminal law, family law, wills and estates and conveyancing.
He has practiced across NSW in offices, chambers and courthouses on the Central Coast, the Blue Mountains and the Greater Sydney area.
Craig is a highly experienced barrister with extensive expertise across a broad range of areas of civil law, family law, property law and criminal law.
Craig is also a family dispute resolution practitioner and a nationally accredited mediator. His professional credentials are as set out below.
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business (MCAE) (1984)
- Diploma of Laws (Legal Practitioners Admission Board) (1998)
- Sole Practitioner Course (College of Law) (2000)
- Barrister Examinations & Barrister Course (NSW Bar Association) (2013)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator Training Program & National Mediation Assessment (College of Law) (2017)
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution Practice (College of Law) (2018) (with “Distinction”)